26 April, 2012

My Favourite Movie Character (2nd runner-up) (F.1)

1C  Chow Ka Hong

    My favourite movie character’s colour is green and he likes eating carambola. Besides, he looks like a frog. I believe you should know who he is. Right, he is Keroro. Let me tell you why he is my favourite movie character.

I like Keroro because he is funny and always gives us pleasure and gladness. In the movie, he is the commander who has to aggress the Earth. However, he stays for a long time on Earth, so he is gradually adapted to the life with the people on Earth. Sometimes, he forgets to act in the aggressor’s role. He is really confused and forgetful.

He is living in the Hinata family and he builds a secret base that is used for aggression under the house. However, the main use of the base is to place his favourite Gundam models. He has an unusual love for and attachment to Gundam models. And I always have a question in my mind – why does he have so much money to buy the models?

After you read my article, I think you will love Keroro too.


No comments:

Post a Comment