27 April, 2012

My Favourite Movie Character (1st runner-up) (F.1)

by 1B Helen Lau
     My favourite moive character is Charlie, who is in the movie called ‘Charlie and the Chocolate  Factory’. In the movie, Charlie is a very polite and smart child. He lives with his family together in a small wooden house on the edge of a town. In this story, Charlie gets a ‘Golden Ticket’ so he can go to Mr Willy Wanka’s Chocolate Factory.

    I like Charlie because he is a very considerate and obedient boy. At the end of the story, Mr Willy Wanka lets Charlie stay in his chocolate factory. However, the condition is that Charlie must stay in the factory and he can’t never meet his family again. Then, Charlie says he will not stay in the factory because he doesn’t want to lose his family. 

    I think Charlie is really a kind-hearted and caring boy. These are the reasons why Charlie is my favourite character.

No comments:

Post a Comment