28 April, 2012

My Favourite Movie Character (Champion) (F.2)


by 2A Wong Tsz Ying, Rachel

My favourite character is Spiderman. Spiderman is Peter Parker who is a strong man. One day, he joins a trip which is about science. One special spider comes and hurts his finger. After that day, he gets some special powers. He can climb the buildings. He always saves people when they are in danger. He also has a beautiful jacket and a special car. In Spiderman 2, a bad clown catches people and wants to kill Spiderman. Spiderman uses his special powers and the car to save people easily. He is so smart and clever.

  I like Spiderman because he is strong and has biceps. He is also very handsome. I think he is a superman because he always saves people. He is very brave. If I have problems one day, I hope he can save me. If Spiderman is my boyfriend, I will be very happy. I recommend this movie to children. We can learn the spirit of “never give up” from this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment