28 April, 2012

My Favourite Movie Character (Champion) (F.1)

  by 1B Li Pak Wah

There are many movie characters I like. However, my favorite movie character is Nemo because he is very cute. He is the character of ‘Finding Nemo’.

 Nemo is a clown fish which is orange and white in colour. He has bright big eyes. The most special part is Nemo’s fin is small because of a minor injury to his egg from Barracula’s attack.

I think Nemo is a naughty boy. In the movie , he disobeyed his father and sneaked away from the reef towards a boat, resulting in him being captured by a scuba diver. Of course, he got into trouble!

 I think we should learn from Nemo because he never gives up. Although Nemo is caught by a diver, he doesn’t give up. He thinks of many ideas with his friends to escape. He believes he can go home happily.
 I like Nemo so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment