22 January, 2013

Ruined Face Ruined Day

by 2D Pun Siu Chi 




 
Today, a terrible thing happened to me and Jonathan. It started when we attended the Career Expo.
 
We worked in different companies, so I chatted to Jonathan on the phone. When I was about to ask him out for dinner, I heard someone scream loudly.
 
“Somebody has stolen my handbag!”
 
I was able to see the suspect, so I told Jonathan, “A short spikey haired thief with big sunglasses and cap who stole a handbag is running away!”
 
I was so scared that I said everything in one sentence.
 
Anyway, Jonathan was able to find the suspect. He tried to stop him by pushing him onto the floor. Then, the suspect started to struggle. First, Jonathan was winning, but then, the suspect elbowed Jonathan’s face quite a few times, and Jonathan let go because his handsome face was ruined. The suspect ran away in a blink of an eye.
 
Now, the police are still looking for the suspect, and Jonathan is saving money for plastic surgery. I hope everything can be back to normal and I can ask Jonathan out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment