22 January, 2013

A Rock Concert

                                       by 1A Tiger Pun

Last week, I needed to do an English project with my best friend Kenny. When we finished the project, it was about 6:30p.m. Then we went jogging. We heard some girls say, "Tiger Bad Boy 4" will show up in today's concert! Tinco is so handsome……’ At that time, I really wanted to ask them where the concert was held because ‘Tiger Bad Boy 4’ is my favourite band. They sing very well. Kenny agreed with that, so he decided to follow those girls!

We had to line up to attend the concert. The line was really long but if I wanted to see my favourite band, I needed to be patient so I waited. After 45 minutes, we got into the concert area. The first show was performed by a pop group. Four pop singers sang pop songs on the stage but I didn’t like them much. I only wanted to see my favourite band. Afterwards, it was my favourite band's show time. I was so happy. They were so handsome. Everyone was dancing and singing along with them. The concert was full of happiness. My favourite song was ‘Baby’.

At the end of the concert, I was very tired. Although the concert was the best concert I have ever seen, I was a bit disappointed because I didn’t get the autograph of ‘Tiger Bad Boy 4’. Next time, I must get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment