30 November, 2011

A wonderful trip

by 2C Rita Au 


  Last Summer I went to the Ocean Park because I had good results in my final exam.
  
  When I entered the amusement park, I was astonished by what appeared in front of my eyes. The sellers were dressed in fantastic cartoon costumes. The souvenir shops were selling things that I’d never seen before. The souvenirs were very expensive but dazzling.

  First, I went to the Ocean Theatre. The Ocean Theatre was huge and there were many cute animals, such as sea lion, dolphins and sharks.

  Next to the Ocean Theatre, I could see some wild animals such as pandas and red pandas walking around their living place. Although there were iron fences that block the visitors  from approaching them, I still felt delighted.

After that, I got on some thrill rides. The roller coaster was so terrible but exciting. Also, I saw a lot of wonderful scenes when I was on the cable car.

I tried almost everything in the amusement park and I was very delighted.


In the evening, I had dinner in a famous restaurant. The waiters were helpful, and handsome and the food was delicious. Everything in the restaurant was well-served and well-designed, such as tables, chairs and utensils. Sitting next to the window, I enjoyed a ravishing night view of the whole amusement park. “How pretty it is!” I thought. After I went home, I was still excited. It was such an amazing day.


No comments:

Post a Comment