30 November, 2011

Two Poems

by 3C Tina Lui

A Squirrel

A squirrel is...
as tiny as a mouse
BROWN as a cup of breakfast tea.


It has...
skin like a big coat
a soft tail like a scarf
and, as LOVELY as a creamy

                               cup cake!!!

This is a

SQUIRREL
   
      squirrel

          squirrel




HOME LESS
Cloudy, without sun light.
Is just dark, all things are dark.
Light was covered by darkness in my heart.

Home is the most important thing in our life.
Others have a home, but why I don't?
My home is just like a house without family love.
Eating alone at night just for living.

             time
Last Christmas we stayed together, how                                    

long ago?

    I wonder.

Even God can't remember.

Should I be angry to Dad & Mum?
Should I Cry???

No comments:

Post a Comment