17 November, 2011

My Extraordinary Immersion in Australia

by 2D Ma Ho Bun
Gold Coast, Australia
During the summer holiday, I went to Australia with students from other schools. This study trip is the richest and the best one that I have ever gone.

  This study trip let me learn more about Australian animals. One day we went to the zoo. There were many animals that I hadn’t seen before. I think the cutest animal is platypus because it has a thin and flat mouth which looks like the duck. 

a platypus
  I stayed in gold-coast in Australia for 18 days. At first I didn’t want to stay there. After staying with the host family; I think that it is the best family because the family is very kind and friendly.

  During my stay in Australia, we had to go to school for lessons. The local teachers taught us about Australia. Sometimes, we would join the local students. They were very talkative. We played football with them. They also gave presents to us.

  We also went to the beach in gold coast. The beach is very large and beautiful. We had a barbecue there. Everyone there was very delighted.

  On the last day, the local teacher helped us to organize a farewell party. We sang a kookaburra song. Our host family cried when we said ‘Goodbye’ to them. I hope I can go to Australia again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment