17 March, 2015

The Story of a Wolfgle

W.K. Ku 2A

My name is Chanying, and I’m a wolfgle.  Actually, my father is a wolf but my mother is an eagle, so you can imagine that my appearance is very special: I have the head and legs of an eagle, and the body of a wolf.  My body is grey.  My mouth and teeth are big, so I can eat my favourite food, pork, quickly and easily.

I was born in mainland China, but when I was two years old the Chinese Government sent me to Hong Kong to kill the people who had joined the Umbrella Movement.  My best friend is a wolf called CY…

Now I’m three years old, and my body has grown a lot in a year.  The Hong Kong police train me every day, but I don’t want to hurt the Umbrella people; however, if I refuse to be trained the police will punish me…

Once they made me attack the people who were taking part in the Umbrella Movement protests.  They gave me tear gas and told me to let it off where all the people were, but I really didn’t want to hurt them, so – I took it back to the police and let it off where they were!  The police shot at me and I was hurt, but the protesters saw what I had done and saved me.


Now I want to thank the protestors for what they did for me.  I’m proud of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment