26 November, 2013

My Life at Secondary School


by 1B So Sin Ki
My name is Melody So. I'm twelve years old and L live in Sheung Shui with my family. I have a younger sister . She is studying at Tai Po Market Public School. My mum is a teacher and my father is a driver. I have a lot of hobbies such as high jump, badminton and Chinese painting. I do them every week.

I started secondary school this year. My new school is called Valtorta College. But I think it is small. There are five blocks of buildings. They are classrooms, special rooms and the hall. My favoruite subjects are P.E. and science. I think they are interesting. I want to learn more about science and P.E. We usually do P.E. in the playground. Sometimes the boys would use the playground for P.E. so we would use the hall. I don't think my school has a good canteen. The canteen is small and hot. The food is not good. My classmates always say the best food at the canteen is cup noodles! There are lots of clubs to join at my school but I just joined the Badminton Club, Red Cross and the Library Club.

One of my friends is Kathy Yip. She is twelve. Her mum is a housewife. She's sporty. She loves swimming. She likes drawing too. She can draw beautiful pictures. She swims every day so she doesn't any more time to join school clubs. I want her to join Red Cross with me. But she says she needs to go swimming every day so she doesn't have time to join it.
Cheering team of Blue House
So far, I think secondary school is fun. I hope I can get good marks at tests. I want to have good results and have fun at the Sports Day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment