07 October, 2011

My First Day at Valtorta


by 1C Anna Hung

1st September was my first day at Valtorta. I was very excited about it. On that day, I woke up at about It was the same time when I was studying in primary school. Therefore, I did not feel sleepy.

It was sunny that day. When I arrived at Valtorta College, I saw the teachers were always wearing a smile. It made me feel very warm. On the way to the classroom, I saw many pictures posted on the wall. They’re very beautiful.
In the classroom, I saw a lot of my classmates. Some of them were very quiet, and some of them were very attentive. I put my school bag in the classroom and then our student mentors led us to the playground and we assembled there. We had some games to play and some songs to sing. It was quite interesting.

After that, we met our class teachers, Miss Wong and Mr. Yuen in the classroom. They were very nice. We introduced ourselves to one another and talked for a while.

Then we went to the school hall and attended the school opening ceremony. The principal, Mr. Ip gave a speech. He said he hoped all F. 1 students could work hard.

After we had our recess, our class teacher distributed lots of circulars to us and told us to ask our parents to sign them. Then they told us some rules that we need to follow.

That day, I went home with my friend, Riko. We shared our feelings with each other. Both of us felt very glad about the new school life. Also, we are looking forward to the coming days.

This year, I want to set some goals for myself. I want to be a hard-working student as well as a friendly and kind classmate to my new friends. I hope I can achieve all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment