15 February, 2012

An Unforgettable Day with My Family

by 1D  Ho Sze Tsai 

      I wish I would have an unforgettable day with my family at Christmas. That day would be fabulous!

      That morning, I would go down to the hotel's restaurant and have a buffet breakfast with my mother and father.The hotel would be inThailand, one of my undiscovered countries.

   After breakfast, I would go for a walk at the Chiang Mai Zoo.We might be amazed by the animals there. Although I have never been there, I  have already felt excited by reading the plan! I would see rare animals which are exclusive in Thailand and meet the animal tamers and learn how they tame the animals.
Tom Yam Kung

   After a refreshing visit in the zoo, I would definitely start getting hungry.I would go to eat some famous local food. I would try Tom Yam Kung or some seafood curry. All of them are spicy, so I expect to fell like a fire-breathing dragon that day! I hope I would see the chef who cooks these wonderful dishes and see how he or she cooks!Then I would like to take a nap.
Siam Satari
After the afternoon nap, I would like to go to the Siam Satari. I would see various animals in the wild setting, I would  feel like one of the animals there! Next, I would board a tour veichle and tour around the grassland.

  This Thailand trip would be amazing.There are many new things to discover in Thailand. I would be very happy with my family and also relaxed from school for a day. I'm sure it would teach me many new things!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent use of the unreal past. Thumbs up!:D

    ReplyDelete